- We have two kinds of factions; atmospheric and created by players. The first group includes the Brotherhood of the Steel, Russian Economic Society or the Vault settlement etc. Membership in these factions usually have a condition – send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The factions created by the players are bringing a new elements to the game. We will be very happy if players will create ones based on list below.
- Choose one of these motives and build faction around it. Send your questions to email@example.com
- We have small factions (4 – 10 members) and big factions (11 – 15 members)
- Please mention what faction type you will be
- Registration of registered factions from March 1, 2019
The factions we already have in the game
- Brotherhood of Steel
- Vault dwellers
- Weapon and Ammo Mechants
List of the factions we want in the game
|Prospectors||A group of prospectors for raw materials and materials from Goodwaters, caravan helpers, and good merchant friends|
|Neo-Christianity, Atom´s Church||A group of believers from Goodwaters|
|Mercenaries||We are looking for some pretty stylized group of tough guys to Goodwaters, who will mainly fight|
|Mutant Hunters||hunters-professionals; they use firearms but prefer lances and nets as the unique equipment that this faction may have|
|Cultivators||a purely non-combat farmers and, in general, people from Goodwaters who want to cultivate flora|
|Goodwaters street gang||city gangs fights for a power in Goodwaters, gain fame, new territory and influence|
|Cannibals||a group of cannibals (not necessarily from Goodwaters) who gets to the beginning of the Kanibal perk and will have this lifestyle|
|Community of supermutans (or ghouls)||Even the Supermutants (or Ghouls) can live in Goodwaters as a group of cross-country groups that others are at first strangling – here it is interesting to try the game from the point of view of the oppressed minority|
|Tribal assembly||A natural tribe condemning modern technology and living in harmony with nature|
|Business||such as a biography, a circus, a tattoo saloon, brothel|
|Jugger||two teams can strive for a tournament or game arrangement|
Continue to the next page Merovingians.