Fallout LARP is an open world sandbox larp which has already been the seventh year. It focuses to create an environment inspired by a Fallout game series and to set up stories plots and relationships of ordinary people, militarized groups or another communities. Each participant plays his own fictional character which is a part of game universe.
Great emphasis is put on the freedom and building of your own story. On the other hand, the wasteland can be dangerous place so airsoft and NERF weapons are used to resolve conflicts.
Strong rolepleying and experiance in unique middle European wasteland filled the generic factions related to Fallout game series. Be a part of Goodwaters population – the biggest settlement in Eastern Europe and form the future of your homeland.
Are you interested in? Do you want to kill ghouls and supermutants? Doing politics? Craft special items? Just roam in the wasteland?
- 200 participants
- Minimum age for participation is 18 years
- In game languages are Czech and English (Almost ninty percent of players can speak English well)
- Air-soft (We prefer air-soft guns as main problem solver)
- NERF (This products are considered as heavy weapons only – we don´t use pistols or shotguns)
- 25 ha of wasteland
- Generic props and factions
- Goodwaters as cultural centre
- Hit points system
- Skill´n´point system
- Vault 123
- and much more…
WHERE AND WHEN?
August 6 – 10, 2019, Rančířov (Czech republic)
Registration process has 3 waves.
- April 1 – April 30, 2019 – 51 EUR
- May 1 – May 31, 2019 – 55 EUR
- June 1 – June 30, 2019 – 59 EUR
- Participation in workshops throughout the year (individual discount)
- If a participant manages a hangar for his faction (at least 4x4m), he gets a discount of 39 EUR – we are aware that the logistics solution for hangar transport is relatively complex
- Are you skilled? Do you have a workshop? You can also get a significant discount if you provide some commodity (eg. 3D printing, stimpak or billboard production, etc.) (individual discount) contact us on email@example.com
- t-shirts, keyrings, badges……..more info SOON
From March 1, 2019 – Registration of factions
- Faction members can sign up after the faction has been approved by a Orgs – factions based on our Faction wishlish have priority
- Individuals and pairs (1-3 people) will be registered separately without the need to join the faction. Normally, he / she will complete the registration form and submit it. It’s good to mention the teammates to the note.
From April 1, 2019 – Players registration
- It continues with faction registration
- Fractional players and individuals are registered in same time
July 1, 2019 – End of registration (for all)
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- facebook Official profile (CZ/EN)
- facebook Community Forum (CZ/EN)
- facebook Goodwaters – players (CZ/EN)
- facebook Bestiary (CZ)
- facebook Construction of the Goodwaters settlement (CZ)
- We have two kinds of factions; atmospheric and created by players. The first group includes the Brotherhood of the Steel, Russian Economic Society or the Vault settlement etc. Membership in these factions usually have a condition – send your questions to email@example.com.
- The factions created by the players are bringing a new elements to the game. We will be very happy if players will create ones based on list below.
- Choose one of these motives and build faction around it. Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have small factions (4 – 10 members) and big factions (11 – 15 members)
- Please mention what faction type you will be
The motives we already have in the game
- Brotherhood of Steel
- Vault dwellers
- Weapon and Ammo Mechants
List of the motives we want in the game
|Prospectors||A group of prospectors for raw materials and materials from Goodwaters, caravan helpers, and good merchant friends|
|Neo-Christianity, Atom´s Church||A group of believers from Goodwaters|
|Mercenaries||We are looking for some pretty stylized group of tough guys to Goodwaters, who will mainly fight|
|Mutant Hunters||hunters-professionals; they use firearms but prefer lances and nets as the unique equipment that this faction may have|
|Cultivators||a purely non-combat farmers and, in general, people from Goodwaters who want to cultivate flora|
|Goodwaters street gang||city gangs fights for a power in Goodwaters, gain fame, new territory and influence|
|Cannibals||a group of cannibals (not necessarily from Goodwaters) who gets to the beginning of the Kanibal perk and will have this lifestyle|
|Community of supermutans (or ghouls)||Even the Supermutants (or Ghouls) can live in Goodwaters as a group of cross-country groups that others are at first strangling – here it is interesting to try the game from the point of view of the oppressed minority|
|Tribal assembly||A natural tribe condemning modern technology and living in harmony with nature|
|Business||such as a biography, a circus, a tattoo saloon, brothel|
|Jugger||two teams can strive for a tournament or game arrangement|